- Simplification of image management tasks
- Quick and easy creation of Canva visuals
- Possibility to use the recommended format for each heading
- Flexible configuration of image formats for other topics
- Improvement of the visual quality of the images
- Conversion of imported images to .webp
Looking for a simplified way to manage all your images on your e-commerce site? Our WiziShop image manager allows you to import and store all your images in order to easily add them to your store. You don't have to worry about the size or format of your images. Our tool takes care of it for you. With the image manager, you will be able to create Canva visuals of different sizes: small, medium, large, or according to the recommended format for the section you are in. The format of the images in the other sections is relatively free, so our only recommendation is that the product images should be at least 900x900px. Once the image is imported and resized, it will be automatically available on your store and ready to be used. Images can also be manually resized using the built-in resizing tools. With this intuitive and powerful image manager, you can easily import and organize all your images. Start creating an image-rich catalog with our WiziShop image manager now!